Bread Gulab jamun
Today I am going to make bread Gulab jamun. So let’s have a look at the ingredients.
- White milk bread slices (cut the edges)
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 pinch of baking powder
- 25 grams raisins (kismis)
- Oil for deep frying
For the sugar syrup
- 2 cups of sugar
- 2 cups of water
- Few saffron stands
- 1/2 tbsp of cardamom powder
That’s all you need to make bread Gulab jamun. So let’s get started with the dish.
- At first trim the edgesof bread slice. Like wise I will do all the pieces.
- Take a bowl and make small pieces into this bread. Into this I am going to add 1 pinch of baking powder.
- Mix it well .
- Then add milk slowly slowly.
- Do not add too much milk in a single time.
- Mix it nicely and make a consistency of dough.
- Once the dough is complete then take a small portion and make a small bowl.
- Then put raisins into this and cover all the sides. Make a small ball. Like wise I will make all the balls.
- The balls should be crackle free. Now see all balls are ready.
- Meanwhile boil water in a bowl add sugar.
- Stir it well and cook for few minutes until the sugar gets dissolve.
- Into this I am going to add cardamom powder, and saffron stands. Cook it medium flame until sugar gets thick.
- Heat oil in large skillet . Oil should be moderate not too hot.
- Once the oil is hot then add bread balls one by one.
- Cook it low flame for about 4-5 minutes until the balls turns golden brown.
- Once the all balls are turns golden brown then I will take it out on paper towel so all excess oil soaked up.
- Now add all the balls into the hot sugar syrup and cook it low flame again 2-3 minutes.
- See Gulab Jamun is almost ready. Garnish with some pasta.
- Hope you will try this out and let me know in comment section below.
- And don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel for more delicious recipes.