Chili Paneer Recipe
Today I am going to make chilli paneer. It is super taste delicious veg veg recipe. So let’s have a look at the ingredients.
- 250 gram paneer cubes
- Chopped red, yellow, green bell peppers
- 1 large onion cube size
- 3-4 Green chilli slits
- 1 tbsp chopped ginger
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- Chopped Spring onion
- 2 tbsp of tomato ketchup
- 1 tbsp of soya sauce
- 1 tbsp chili sauce
- 1 tbsp of vinegar
- 2 tbsp of corn flour
- 2 tbsp of all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp of black pepper
- Red chili flakes
- Salt to taste
That’s all you need to make chilli paneer. So let’s get started with the dish.
- At first we need a bowl add paneer cube , 1 tbsp of ginger paste, 1 tbsp of garlic paste, 1 tbsp of black pepper, and salt to taste.
- Mix all the ingredients nicely and keep the marination for about 15 minutes.
- Add oil in a Fry PAN and let it heat. Meanwhile in a bowl add corn flour, all purpose flour mix it well then add water slowly slowly and make a thick paste.
- Now deep the paneer cubes into this batter and coated nicely.
- Once the oil is enough hot then add paneer cubes one by one. Cook it high flame until it turns golden brown.
- See both sides are turns golden brown now I will take it out on paper towel so all excess is soaked up.
- In a fry PAN add little bit oil and let it heat. Once the oil is enough hot then add chopped ginger and garlic. Sauté for couple of minutes.
- Now add chopped green chili, chopped bell peppers, and cube size onion. Stir it well. Now time to add all the saucessoya sauce, tomato ketchup, chili sauce, vinegar .
- Mix it well.
- Now time to add paneer pieces and mix it well.
- Add cornflour water and mix it well. Cook it high flame for about few minutes.
- Now I will garnish same spring onion on the top of the chilli paneer.
- Chilli paneer is ready. Now I will be ale it out in a plate.
- Hope you will try this out and let me know in comment section below and don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel.