Today I am going to make Dahi Kabab. Let’s quickly go through the ingredients.
- Hung curd ( hung curd is quite thick card. It is basically made by hanging the card in a cotton cloth to extract water)
- ½ tbsp red chilli powder
- ½ tbsp garam masala
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup rice flour or all purpose flour ( It is use to hold the cutlet together)
- To fill the kabab we are going to use
- Shredded paneer
- Chopped coriander leaves
- Chopped green chilli
- 1 tbsp ginger paste
- ½ tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tbsp sugar
- Salt to taste
That’s all you need for the dahi kabab. So let’s get started with the dish.
- At first we need a bowl add hung curd, rice flour mix it well. Once done add garam masala, salt, red chilli powder, little bit sugar (it is optional) mix all ingredients nicely. Hung curd mixture is ready.
- Now I will prepare the filling of kabab for filling we need paneer, coriander leaves, ginger paste, green chilli, little bit salt and sugar mix then well.
- Now time to fill our kabab take little bit all purpose flour on hand palm. Take some card mixture and make a deep hole then fill this hole with paneer mixture and wrap them up.
- Once the its ready then deep the kabab in all purpose flour.
- Now heat oil in kadai, once it hot add kabab into it. Fry them on medium flame until turns golden brown. Flip them and cook other sides.
- Now dahi kabab is ready. You will serve it green chutney or tomato sauce.
- Hope you will try this out and let me know how it turns out for you. If you have any quiries feel free to ask me in comment section below.