Egg Roll Recipe-Kolkata street food style egg roll-EggFrankie-Anda Roll Ricipe by cook with Sonali
Today I am going to make egg roll. It is famous recipe of Kolkata street food. So let’s have a look at the ingredients.
- 1 cup of all purpose flour
- 2-3 egg
- 1 big size onion thinly sliced
- 1 tomato thinly sliced
- 1 cucumber thinly sliced
- Chopped green chilli
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice
- 1 tbsp of Chat masala
- Tomato sauce
- Chili sauce
- Salt to taste
- Oil as needed
That’s all you need to make egg roll. So let get started with the dish
- In a bowl add all purpose flour, 2 tbsp of white oil, and salt to taste. Mix all the ingredients nicely. Now add water slowly slowly and make a dough.
- The dough should be moderate not to soft or not too heard. See dough is ready. Cover it and keep it aside for about 15- 20 minutes.
- In a bowl add onion sliced, tomato sliced, cucumber sliced, green chili, lemon juice, salt and chat masala. Mix it nicely and keep it aside.
- Divide the dough into equal portion and make a size of small ball. Now roll it out with rolling pin and make size of roti or chapati. See roti is ready like wise I will make all the rotis.
- Now in a bowl crack the egg into this bowl then add little bit salt. Whisk it nicely with the help of fork.
- Heat a PAN. Now place the roti into it. Once the small bubbles appear on the top of the roti then flip it and slightly cook it. Once it’s done then take it out on the PAN.
- Into this tawa add little bit oil and let it heat. Pour in the egg mixture into the fry PAN. Spreads it nicely. Now place the roti on the egg and press it gently.
- Cook it medium flame for about 2 minutes. Flip it add little bit oil and cook other part also.
- Now into this paratha add onion, cucumber mixture, then add tomato sauce, chili sauce then roll it out like this. Wrap it out with a paper towel.
- Roll is ready and serve it hot. Hope you will try this out and let me know in comment section below and don’t forget to subscribe for more delicious recipes.