French fries recipe
Today I am going to make French fries . It is crispy delicious mouth watering recipe. So let’s have a look at the ingredients.
- Non starchy potatoes
- Oil for frying
- Water as needed
- Salt to taste
- That’s all you need to the French fries. So let get started with the dish.
- At first peel off the potatoes skin then cut into thin slices .
See like wise I will cut all the pieces. Now I will wash all the pieces with cold water.
- Meanwhile boil water in a bowl add salt , and potato pieces .
And cook it in medium 2-3 minutes flame until 70 percent done.
- Once potato pieces are 70 percent cooked then I will take it out on kitchen towel so all the water is soaked up.
- Now keep it in room temperature for about half an hour.
- Mean while heat enough oil in large skillet . Once the oil is hot then drop the potato pieces into it. And cook it in medium flame until it turns light golden brown.
- Now see all the pieces turns light golden brown .
- I will take it out on strainer so all the excess oil drains out.
- Now I will keep it in paper towel.
- See delicious crispy French Fries is ready .
- Serve with tomato sauce.
Hope you will try this out and let me know in comment section below.
You can follow me on Facebook and Twitter . And don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel.