Gobi paratha recipe
Welcome to Cook with Sonali. Today I am going to make Gobi paratha. So let’s have a look at the ingredients.
For dough we need
- 2 cups of all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp of oil
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Salt to taste
- Water as needed
For stuffing we need
- 2 cups of grated cauliflower or Gobi
- 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste
- 2 tbsp grated onion
- 1 tbsp red chilli powder
- ½ tbsp turmeric powder
- ½ tbsp coriander powder
- ½ tbsp cumin powder
- ½ tbsp Garam masala
- 1 tbsp of chat masala
- Chopped coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- Oil as needed
That’s all you need to make Gobi paratha. So let’s get started with the dish.
- Take a bowl add all purpose flour , 1 tbsp oil, 1 tbsp sugar, salt to taste. Mix it well.
- Now add water slowly slowly and knead this gently with your hand. Make a soft smooth dough. Once the dough is ready then cover it and let it rest for about 15 minutes.
- Now heat oil in tawa on medium flame. Once the oil is hot then add shredded onion and ginger garlic paste. Sauté for couple of minutes. Now add shredded cauliflower or Gobi .
- Now time to add all spices like red chilli powder, turmeric power, coriander powder, cumin powder, Garam masala, chat masala, and salt to taste. Mix all the ingredients nicely.
- Cook it on medium flame until no moisture on the mixture.
- Once It cooked nicely then turn off gass flame take it out on a plate and let it cool down.
- Now open the cover and knead the dough again. Divide the dough into equal portions of ball. Now balls are ready. Now spread some all purpose flour in your working surface area.
- Make sure you’re working surface area must be clean. Now take a ball and flatten out with your rolling pin.
- Now put some cauliflower stuffing and cover it. Again roll it out with your rolling pin. Make a round shape. Like wise I will make all the paratha.
- Now heat tawa. Once the tawa is hot then add paratha into it. Cook it medium flame until small bubbles appear on the top of the paratha. Now flip it andadd little bit oil or butter or ghee. What ever you like. Again flip it add add some oil and cook it couple of minutes. Now I will take it out. Like wise I will make all the Gobi paratha.
- See Gobi paratha is ready serve it hot with yogurt or pickle.
- Hope you will try this out and let me know how in comment section below and don’t forget to subscribe for more delicious recipes.