Kurkuri bhindi recipe / Crispy lady finger fry recipe
Today I am going to make Kurkuri bhindi. So let’s have a look at the ingredients.
- Lady finger/ okra / bhindi 350 gm
- 3 tbsp of gram flour / basan
- 2 tbsp of rice flour
- ½ tbsp of red chili powder
- ½ tbsp of turmeric powder
- ½ tbsp of mango powder
- ½ tbsp of ajwain ( carom seeds)
- ½ tbsp of cumin powder
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
That’s all you need to make crispy bhindi fry. So let’s get started with the dish.
- At first wash the bhindi with fresh water the then soak all the water with kitchen towel..
- Remove both ends with the help of knife then cut it into two equal parts. Now slit it and remove the seeds with the help of your hand. Now slice the parts lengthwise into 3-4 pieces.
- Like wise I will cut all the bhindi. Now see bhindi pieces are ready.
- Into this bhindi add all spices like gram flour, rice flour, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, mango powder, ajwain, cumin powder, salt to taste. Mix it well with the help of your hand.
- Now heat sufficient oil in Kadai. Once the oil is hot then add one piece bhindi into hot oil and check if the oil is ready or not.
- If you notice bhindi starts floating on the hot oil that means oil is ready for frying.
- Now put some portions of bhindi into hot oil and fry it in high flame for about 2-3 minutes. Keep stirring occasionally.
- Kurkuri bhindi is ready I will take it out in kitchen towel . So all excess oil is soaked up. Now repeat the same process with other bhindhis.
- Now see curcuri bhindi is ready. Hope you will try this out and let me know in comment section below and don’t forget to subscribe for more delicious recipes.