Palak paratha recipe
Welcome to Cook with Sonali . Today I am going to make Palak Paratha . So let’s have a look at the ingredients
- 250 grams of fresh spinach or Palak
- 2 cups of all propose flour
- 2 pics of green chillies
- ½ tbsp of ginger paste
- 1 tbsp of sugar
- Salt to taste
- Oil as needed
That’s all you need to make Palak paneer . So let’s get started with the dish .
- In a pan add water and let it boil. Once the water starts boiling then add Palak into it. Cook it in high flame for about 2-3 minutes.
- Do not cook your spinach too much otherwise you will loose the green color . Now take out in cold water and rinse it nicely.
- Take a mixy bowl add boiled Palak , chopped green chilies. Grind it and make a thick paste.
- Now see Palak paste is ready.
- Now take another plate add all propose flour, salt, sugar, ginger paste, and Palak paste and little bit oil. Mix all those ingredients nicely the add water as needed. Knead this gently and make a dough .
- Now apply little bit oil all over the dough and let it rest for about 30 minutes.
- Now divide the dough into equal portions. sprinkle little bit all purpose flour on your warming surface area. Make sure the area must be clean. Take a dough and roll it thinly.
- Like wise I will make all the parathas.
- Now heat tawa . Once the tawa is enough hot then add paratha into tawa.
- Cook it medium flame until small bubbles appear on the top of the paratha.
- Once the bubbles comes up then flip it and cook other part also add little bit ghee or oil on the both sides.
- Now see Palak paratha is almost ready, I will take it out . Like wise I will make all the parathas.
- Hope you will try this out and let me know in comment section below. And don’t forget to subscribe for more delicious recipes.