Paneer Tikka Recipe
Today I am going to make paneer tikka. So let’s have a look at the ingredients.
- 250 gm of paneer cubed
- cubed size onion
- Red, yellow, green cubed size
- bell pepper
- Tomatoes cubed size
For the marination we need
- 4-5 tbsp hung card / yogurt
- 2 tbsp of gram flour
- 1tbsp of ginger garlic paste
- 1 tbsp of red chilli powder
- ½ tbsp of turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp of cumin powder
- 1 tbsp ofcoriander powder
- 1 tbsp of Garam masala
- 1 tbsp of chat masala
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice
- 1 tbsp of butter or butter
- Salt to taste
That’s all you need to make paneer tikka. So let’s get started with the dish.
- At first we need a bowl add yogurt , ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, Garam masala, chat masala, lemon juice and salt to taste.
- Mix all the ingredients nicely. Then add onion, bell peppers, tomato, and paneer cube. Mix it nicely with your hand. And keep it in refrigerator for about 1 hour.
- After 1 hour heat tawa . Add 1 tbsp oil and let it hot. Once the oil is enough hot then add bell pepper, onion, tomato, and paneer pieces. Cook it in low flame for about 2 minutes. After 2 minutes flip it and cook the other part also.
- Once it is cooked then I will take it out and let it cool down little bit.
- Now take skewers. At first add onion pieces , then bell pepper, then tomato, and at last paneer pieces, repeat the sequenceagain , onion, bell pepper, tomato, and paneer. Now see paneer skewer stick is ready. Like wise I will make all the skewer.
- Now apply little bit butter and again heat up on tawa.
- See paneer tikka is ready serve it hot.
- Hope you will try this out and let me know in comment section below and don’t forget to subscribe for more delicious recipes.