Patisaptha pitha recipe
Welcome to Cook with Sonali. Today I am going to makepathisapthapitha. It is Bengali occasion Makar Sankranthi special recipe. So let’s have a look at the ingredients.
For batter we need
- 1 cup of rice flour
- ½ cup of refine flour
- 4 tbsp of semolina or Suji
- Powder sugar 1 tbsp
- 1 cup of milk
- 3-4 tbsp of jaggery
- 1pinch of salt
For stuffing we need
- Grated coconut
- 3-4 tbsp jaggery
- ½ tbsp of cardamom powder
That’s all you need for the pathisaptha. So let’s get started with the dish.
- At first we need a bowl add rice flour , refine flour, semolina, powder sugar, salt, and jaggery mix it well. Now add milk slowly slowly and make a batter.
- The batter should be moderate not too thick or not too thin.
- See the consistency of batter. Now keep it aside.
- Now in a large skillet add 1 tbsp ghee and let it hot. Now add shredded coconut, cardamom powder and stir it well. Now add jaggery and mix it well. Cook it medium flame for about 5-6 minutes. Once it done then let it cool down.
- In a tawa add little bit oil and let it hot. Now add 1 batter and spared it.
- Cook it medium flame for about few minutes then add coconut mixture and fold it. Now I will take it out.
- Like wise I will make all the pathisaptha.
- See Patishapta is ready. Once again happy mokar Sankranthito all of my viewers and subscribers.
- Hope you will try this out and let me know in comment section below and don’t forget to subscribe for more delicious recipes.