Szechuan potatoes Recipe
Today I am going to make Szechuan potatoes. So let’s have a look at ingredients
- Potatoes cut into slices
- Corn flour
- Chopped ginger and garlic
- Red chilies
- Chopped onion
- Chopped carrot
- Chopped capsicum
- Chopped spring onion
- Szechuan sauce
- Soy sauce
- Sugar ( optional)
- Tomato sauce (optional)
- Salt to taste
- Oil as needed
That’s all you need to make Szechuan potatoes . So let’s get started with the dish .
- At first boil water in a large skillet then add salt and potato pieces . And boil for 3-4 minutes until half boil.
- Once the potatoes are half boiled then take it out on a plate and let it cool down completely.
- Into this I will go to add cornflour coated with nicely .
- Meanwhile heat enough oil in large skillet once the oil is hot then add potato pieces one by one .
- Cook it high flame for about few minutes until turns light golden brown.
- See potato pieces are turns golden brown now I will take it out on paper towel so all excess oil soaked up.
- Now heat oil on large skillet. Into this I am going to add chopped ginger and garlic and red chili pieces.
- Stir it well.
- Now add chopped carrot, chopped onion, chopped bell pepper.
And sauté for couple of minuets.
Then add soy sauce, chili garlic sauce, Szechuan sauce, vinegar.
- Stir it well, then add little bit water , and salt and potato pieces.
- Cook it high flame for about few minutes .
- Now see Szechuan potatoes is almost done now I will add some spring onion on the top of the potatoes.
- Now I will take it out in a plate.
- See delicious Szechuan potatoes are ready . Serve it hot steam rice or fried rice.
Hope you will try this out and let me know in comments section below.
And don’t forget to subscribe for more delicious recipes.